Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Still standing



My apologies for the weeks-long hiatus in posts. Mostly I've just not been in the mood to write in the midst of personal turmoil. In addition, my laptop was recently destroyed and while I could always blog from work, I prefer not to. This week acquired a tiny netbook to tide me over till my trip to the States in May.

These days of gray, wet, muddy Istanbul blend into one another, seemingly endless. Recent events have led me to re-evaluate my life, my relationship, my path. A major shift is coming this year, that much, at least, is clear. Much thanks to friends that have provided support in the winter of my discontent.

2 comments:

Blind Dog Megan said...

Good luck w/ it all, Maggie! You are amazing and strong and I'm sure you'll come out of this time of shifting even stronger.

Glad to have you back; I enjoy reading your blogs!

Bev said...

Hey Magz, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. Email me when you come home in May! Maybe we can meetup. Take care.